- Incorporating and structuring start-up companies
- Private company share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Complex earn-out structures
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Joint ventures and investor / shareholder arrangements
- Corporate restructuring, capital reductions and share buy-backs
- Private placings
- LLP and partnership agreements
- Management buy ins and buy outs
- Employment matters
- EMI Options schemes
- Finance and security agreements
We advise on corporate deals across all sectors but we are preeminent in advising on deals in the media, technology and creative industry space, including in TV, music, live events, video games and digital platforms, marketing communications agencies & brands, technology and digital businesses, design, fashion, theatre and sport.
Years of collective experience mean that we are better placed than most other law firms in dealing with issues that most frequently arise in these sectors including complex earn out structures, rights ownership and exploitation and the importance of key creative individuals.
We offer specialist strategic and business affairs advice on all types of corporate deals from setting up businesses, shareholder arrangements, investment agreements, joint ventures, sales and acquisitions and management buy outs, as well as offering employment related advice and handling related general commercial agreements.
For every deal we negotiate, we draw on the knowledge of relevant sector specialists in the firm and benefit from their cross-media expertise, particularly with respect to due diligence exercises and commercial points on media transactions.
+44 (0)20 3073 7646