- Trade mark clearance searches and international brand protection advice in advance of a new brand launch or expansion
- Trade mark applications
- Global trade mark, design and domain portfolio management and strategy
- Trade mark watching services
- Brand audits
- Trade mark and passing off disputes and litigation
- Company name disputes
- Design right registration and infringement work
- Anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy work
- Domain name acquisition and recovery
- Take downs of infringing webpages and domains
- Soft IP and brand-focussed licensing, joint ventures, sponsorship and franchising agreements.
- Acquiring and selling brands and brand-focussed businesses
Brands permeate the creative industries. From business to individual projects and personalities, we assist clients in every aspect of their brand’s selection, protection, enforcement and exploitation.
According to Legal 500, we’re “an excellent team that gives solid and commercially sensible advice” (Legal 500).
We take care of the full life cycle of brands and soft-IP rights, applying our deep sector expertise to provide our clients with commercially relevant solutions. We work pro-actively with clients, and devise strategies that enable them to get the most out of their brands.
From securing registrations to dealing with infringements, we help brand owners build appropriate portfolios of rights around the world and we manage these portfolios tenaciously.
Our team streamlines the brand selection and protection process. We advise on where, when and how to seek protection most effectively. Our trade mark portfolio management service enables larger brand owners, many of them household names, to protect their brands globally.
We advise and assist our clients on all aspects of branding and soft IP disputes, with the focus being on their resolution. We have represented and advised clients in national and international disputes, before trade mark registries and courts, and use our deep expertise to achieve the best possible outcome.
Protecting a brand’s online presence is a further area of expertise and we advise on acquiring or recovering domain names and how to deal with the threat of cyber-squatting.
+44 (0)20 3073 7633