- The acquisition of underlying rights including option agreements and commissioning agreements;
- Production finance, investment agreements and co-production agreements;
- Agreements with the creative team including producers, directors, writers, musicians and performers;
- Corporate advice in relation to the structure and formation of corporate entities; and
- Agreements relating to the theatre owners and venues
Our Theatre Group represents some of the most renowned and successful creative individuals and companies involved in the performing arts and the production of stage plays and musical theatre.
We’re dedicated to delivering a comprehensive service to clients in this sector, including producers, composers, authors, directors, actors, agents and orchestrators.
We advise on the preparation and negotiation of agreements concerning all aspects of commercial and non-commercial production. With the firm’s strong experience and expertise in related sectors such as film, television, music and publishing, we are also able to provide comprehensive advice relating to the exploitation and creation of ancillary and related rights.
+44 (0)20 3073 7618